Every business wants to win over their new leads that will improve revenue. However, in this process many tend to ignore their current prospects and customers present in their business database. In fact, you cannot simply forget that these were the people who have already shown interest in your product or service. Chances are they would be more eager to hear from you than your new leads.
Since the cost of postal marketing and telemarketing is going up day by day, email marketing acts as a silver-lining for most marketers. However, how will you roll out a successful email marketing campaign if you do not have a healthy emailing database?
Your solution lies in availing a proper email appending service. Email appending is nothing but the unique process of adding missing email addresses to your database. This way you can communicate with your prospects/customers on a regular basis.
Email appending is fast becoming a brand new avenue for businesses. It not only adds missing email addresses to your email database, it also corrects incorrect or incomplete email IDs.
Here are the key features of email appending:
- Remove duplicate email records.
- Add missing or incomplete email addresses to your existing database.
- Cost-effectively revive old contacts lying long dormant in your list.
So what might be the key benefits of email appending? Here they are:
- Get a fresh email database, scrubbed clean of any errors.
- Reduce hard bounces and increase deliverability.
- Avoid sheer wastage of re-mailing, printing & re-posting costs.
- Manage and maintain your data by keeping it up-to-date.
- Produce maximum amount of revenues out of your mailing list.
- Eliminate the cost of lost data.
In case you find email address management a hassle, then there are a number of email appending service providers who offer cost-effective solutions. They will update your email database in no time at all.
Technology User Lists offers Email Appending Services that will upgrade the quality of your database and fetch better results. Click below to request a call back.